Skip to content
Back to top
Augustus C. Long Health Sciences Library
- We serve the students, educators, researchers, and clinicians of Columbia Irving University Medical Center.
Campus Life Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- We oversee fire safety procedures, programs, training, and equipment; emergency response and evacuation procedures and preparedness; and safety functions and accessibility requirements.
- We oversee custodial services, material management, CUIMC parking operations, the mailroom, moving services, and waste disposal.
Capital Project Management
- We coordinate all activities related to the development of capital projects involving campus groups, buildings, architects, engineers, and related professional services; and various construction contractors and subcontractors.
- We support building systems and utilities infrastructure. We oversee proactive improvements via capital infrastructure projects and all commissioning for engineering and capital projects as well as energy and sustainability initiatives.
- We provide a daily buffet lunch in a friendly, relaxing environment in the VP&S building. We also run the student meal plan, and provides catering and event planning.
Finance and Administration
- We provide finance, information technology, and human resources services for CUIMC Facilities Management and Campus Services. We also oversee CUIMC parking communications and billing.
Office of Housing Services
- We oversee seven residential buildings with more than 1,400 students, faculty, and post-doctoral residents.
- We preserve the safety and security of our campus.
- We work closely with medical center leadership to identify ways to strategically and effectively utilize CUIMC's various space resources.
- We oversee our division's strategic communications and marketing and work to increase the visibility of our activities. We also oversee central classroom scheduling and customer-centric initiatives, including the Customer Service Center.
Student Health on Haven
- We are the primary resource for all student health care needs at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.