We offer a limited supply of student lockers—located in the William Black Building, Hammer Health Sciences Center, and Roy and Diana Vagelos Education Center—to help Columbia University Irving Medical Center students have easier access to their materials. (View our campus map.)
- You must be a student currently enrolled in a program at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- You must be taking classes at the medical center during the semester(s) you are using the locker.
Lockers are available to students on a first-come, first-served basis via the online locker request form (only accessible on-campus via secure wired or Mercury wifi, or off-campus when using VPN). You can submit a request for a locker throughout the year, except May 1-June 30.
2021-2021 Academic Year Assignments
- You may submit locker requests for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Locker assignments are for one academic year unless you are not taking a class at CUIMC during a given semester.
- Depending on your program, you may be assigned a locker in either the Hammer Health Sciences Center or the Roy and Diana Vagelos Education Center.
If you are not taking classes during a given semester, you must give up your locker. Please email email@example.com to give up the locker and make it available for others. Please include the following:
- Your name
- Your UNI
- The locker location and number
Vacating Your Locker
Students who are renting a locker for the entire academic year must vacate by May 31 each year. You will receive an email reminder at your Columbia email address reminding you to vacate. Additional information will be shared via email.