Life at CUIMC
Welcome home! Whether you’re a prospective student looking to move to NYC or a current student studying at CUIMC, our various residential offerings offer something for everyone.
- Affordable fully furnished and unfurnished rooms available
- Convenient access to Columbia shuttles, NYC subways, buses, and Citi Bike stations
- Fabulous views of the Hudson River and George Washington Bridge
- Enhanced building security and onsite maintenance staff
- Access to the on-campus athletic center
- Steps away from academic and student resources
- FREE CUIMC Wi-Fi
- Take advantage of the diverse, vibrant, and affordable Washington Heights and Inwood neighborhoods
- Build on-campus connections and lasting friendships with other CUIMC students
- Enjoy tasty meals provided by the Faculty Club
- Spend more time studying and less time commuting
- Get involved with student organizations and leadership opportunities
50 Haven Athletic Center
We help thousands of CUIMC students, faculty, and staff work out and improve their health
Augustus C. Long Health Sciences Library
The library serves CUIMC's students, faculty, researchers, and clinicians and is conveniently located in Hammer Health Sciences Center.
The Food Pantry at Columbia
The Food Pantry at Columbia is open to any student within any of the 20 schools within Columbia University - undergraduate or graduate, full-time or part-time.
Student Meal Plan (Offered through The Faculty Club)
All CUIMC students, part- or full-time, may sign up for a semester-long meal plan.
Life at CUIMC Campus Map
How to use the map: Click the icon at the top left of the map to open up additional layers of the map, including the residences, banks, grocery stores, and Safe Havens in the neighborhood. This map is meant to be a starting point for new residents; it is by no means a comprehensive listing of everything the city offers.
The Office of Housing Services is not affiliated with any of these businesses and is providing this information solely for your convenience.