Living Off-Campus

If you're a full-time CUIMC student or postdoctoral research fellow who requested on-campus housing, our goal is to provide it. If we can't accommodate you, or if you choose to live off-campus, you can also search for apartments, rooms, and roommates through Columbia University's Off-Campus Housing Assistance (OCHA) office. If you have questions about OCHA, email or call 212-854-2773.

Thinking of living off campus?

Consider your options for getting to and around campus.

Learn about CUIMC's transportation options