If you’re interested in purchasing a new membership for the upcoming year (2022/2023) fill out our online form and someone will get back to you shortly.
The membership fee has been pro-rated for May 4, 2023. The fee is $145 and it covers entry, locker and towel service and it runs from date of purchase to June 30th of the following year.
*Summer Operational Schedule: The Summer Operational Schedule begins on May 22, 2023.
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 9:55 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 2:55 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 9:55 a.m, 12:30 p.m. to 2:55 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 1:25 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- July 18-August 12 early bird special $585 (*for prior members only)
- August 1- $615
- May 4 - $145 (*current fee)
- Half-year 8/1-12/22 - $300
- Half-year 1/3-6/30 - $345*
- Main campus student $265 (*per semester)
- Student Spouse – 1 year - $185, ½ year - $100 (goes to $60 on April 4).
- Member Spouse/Partner (equal to Member’s membership package fee)
- Alumni (same as regular membership)
- Retirees (same as regular membership)
** Updated as of May 8, 2023
We will not be offering any fitness classes this Spring 2022 semester.
All/Only CUIMC students are eligible and have access to use the athletic center.
For student members to gain access to CUIMC 50 Haven Athletic Center, a visual inspection of one of the four stated acceptable forms of proof of vaccination will be required, in addition to verification with proper identification. Patrons will have to show proof at entrance every time they arrive. Visual inspection is to be completed by staff daily and per entry (no exceptions). *Starting this coming Monday, March 14, 2022 you will no longer have to show proof of vaccination.