Student Locker Updates for 2019-20 Academic Year and 2020-21 Academic Year
As we continue to evolve our on-campus operations in response to Covid-19, please see below for important information concerning student lockers in Hammer Health Sciences Center. For any questions related to student lockers in the William Black Building or Roy and Diana Vagelos Education Center, please email Keyauna Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Student Locker Assignments
- If you have a student locker assignment for the 2019-2020 academic year located in Hammer Health Sciences Center, please do not attempt to enter the building to retrieve any items from your locker. We have not removed any content from any student lockers that were assigned for this academic year.
- Due to limited access to on-campus buildings, if you have a locker assignments in Hammer Health Sciences Center for the 2019-2020 academic year you do not need to vacate your lockers by May 31. If you have already vacated your locker, please email email@example.com.
- Any lockers that have been illegally occupied will have the locks cut and the items inside removed and discarded.
2020-21 Academic Year Locker Assignments
- If you are planning to return to campus to take courses for the 2020-2021 academic year, you will keep the same locker that was assigned to you for the 2019-2020 academic year regardless of whether you have already removed your belongings.
- If you are not planning to return to campus to take courses for the 2020-2021 academic year, you may request to have your personal items in your current locker shipped to you at your permanent address at no charge to you. At this time, we are unable to determine when we will be able to access your student locker to retrieve your personal items.
- If you have a student locker assigned for the 2019-2020 academic year, please take a moment to complete an online survey before May 31 to indicate whether you will be returning to campus for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Classroom Resources is not processing new student locker requests at this time. Following a review of existing assignments, inventory, and forecasted needs for the 2020-2021 academic year, the window for submitting new student locker requests will be posted on the Student Lockers webpage as well as on the online locker request form.
We will continue to provide updates on the availability of student lockers as we receive guidance from local and national authorities as well as Columbia University leadership. For any questions related to student lockers in Hammer Health Sciences Center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.