Fire Prevention Week
October 4-10 2020 Theme
Serve Up Fire Safety in the Kitchen.
Focus on the Food!
- Unattended Cooking is the leading cause of home fires and home fire injuries.
Keep Cooking Area Clutter Free!
- Move any combustible items away from your stove.
Be Smart when Cooking!
- Use a timer as a reminder.
Clubbing and cooking don’t mix!
- After a night out, order in.
Have a kid free zone!
- Maintain a 3 foot safety area around stoves or hot prep areas.
Learn more from the NFPA at fpw.org