Executive Director, Student Health on Haven
A board-certified physician in pediatrics and internal medicine, Marcy Ferdschneider, DO, develops and implements innovative initiatives and programs that advance student and campus health. In 2017, she was appointed executive director of Student Health Service. Before coming to Columbia University Irving Medical Center, she worked for almost six years as medical director of the NYU Student Health Center. She previously served as a physician at the NYU Student Health Center, Facey Medical Group in Los Angeles, and the Arthur Ashe Student Health and Wellness Center at the University of California, Los Angeles. She also worked for Columbia Health, first as its associate medical director and then as its director of medical services.
Marcy received a bachelor's degree in anthropology from Boston University and a medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed a residency in internal medicine/pediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan.
Address: Student Health Service
60 Haven Ave., B-234
New York, NY 10032
- Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of New York
- Member, American College Health Association
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, International Society of Travel Medicine