Russ Berrie 1st Floor Renovations Beginning in Mid-October 2023
Beginning in mid-October 2023, we will begin to mobilize for a major renovation that will transform two classrooms and adjacent spaces located on the first floor of Russ Berrie Medical Science Pavilion into clinical research and clinical care space.
Highlights of what to expect:
- Russ Berrie classrooms 1 and 2 and the adjacent first-floor restrooms will be permanently decommissioned beginning Saturday, October 14.
- A temporary construction wall will be erected on the first floor to prevent site access.
- Demolition activity will take place from mid-October until approximately late November.
- Once demolition concludes, normal construction activity will take place between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., Mondays through Fridays. After-hours and some weekend work will be required; we will notify you before after-hours or weekend work commences.
- While we complete the renovations, there will be intermittent periods of increased noise, vibration, and dust.
- Activities listed are subject to change based on approvals, University events, other requirements, and unforeseen circumstances.
To receive regular project updates, sign up for our building alerts. For questions or concerns related to this project, please contact Fernando Bedoya, associate director of Capital Project Management, at email@example.com.