Public Safety offers bike tune-ups, free shredding, and electronics destruction on April 26
Photo Credit: Michael Hernandez
Public Safety invites members of Columbia University Irving Medical Center to Ride Your Bike to Campus, Shred Fest, and Electronics Destruction:
- Friday, April 26
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Ft. Washington Ave. and West 168 St.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about Public Safety's services and crime prevention programs. Visit the tables to receive these free services:
- Register and engrave your electronics (electronic "tattoos") with the New York Police Department and Public Safety. Bring laptops, tables, cell phones, and other electronic devices to take advantage of this service.
- Ride your bike to campus to get a free tune-up with your bike registration with New York Police Department and Public Safety.
- Bring office and personal documents for shredding and disposal.
- Bring your old electronics, such as computers and hard drives, for destruction.
Stop by for discount bike locks and accessories as well!
For more information, please call the Public Safety Crime Prevention office at 212-854-8513.