Information for Patients
- On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, the NYC DOT will begin resurfacing Haven Avenue between 169th Street and Fort Washington Avenue to create Haven Plaza.
- The street will be closed to through traffic and on-street parking will be eliminated along the plaza. Vehicles traveling south on Haven Avenue will now terminate at 169th Street and may head east on 169th Street.
How Will This Affect Patients?
- Patients traveling to and from appointments in the Allan Rosenfield Building and the Neurological Institute by car, taxi, ambulette, or other vehicles may be dropped off or picked up at the area marked with the blue circle on the map.
- Parking is available at the NewYork-Presbyterian parking garage at West 165th Street and Fort Washington Avenue.
- Download a printed copy of the patient access map (.pdf).
- Traffic representatives will be posted at the corner of Haven Avenue and 169th Street for several weeks following the street closure to direct patients and drivers to the pickup/drop-off area.
Where Can I Find Out More?
- For frequently asked questions about the plaza or the project, visit the Haven Plaza FAQs page.